6 July 2017 | Kiev
For the first time, structural and strategic individual measures are supported which, based on the existing substantial know-how of the project partners, make an efficient contribution to the modernisation of the Ukrainian innovation and science system by developing concepts and methods and applying them.
- An expert dialogue on the sewage treatment process for the heavily contaminated waters of the city of Mariupol with the aim of developing strategies / procedures for reducing emissions from the steel industry (University of Kassel / Priazovskiy State Technical University in Mariupol),
- Monitoring the 'evaluation of scientific institutions in Ukraine', taking into account substantial experience from Germany (University of Bremen / National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine),
- The establishment of a 'German-Ukrainian Centre for large-scale trials' (Helmholtz Center Dresden - Rossendorf / National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine - Physical Engineering Teaching and Research Center),
- The establishment of the scientific area of 'adult education' in Ukraine (University of Augsburg / National Jurij-Fedkovich University Chernivtsi)
- The development and dissemination of a concept for 'Strengthening the integration of research, teaching and innovation' at the National Transport University of Kiev (University of Paderborn / National Transport University Kyiv)
- The strengthening of 'structural and system adaptations in the transfer of knowledge and technology' by the cooperation of German and Ukrainian universities (Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg / Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv).
The aim of the workshop is to present the respective project objectives, work plans and methods, as well as discuss the structural relevance, potential obstacles to the goal achievement and the expected results with the two funding organisations.