Thursday, 11. October 2018* | 10 am to 3 pm | Bonn, Germany
On behalf of the BMBF, the DLR Project Management Agency organises an information event on the second round of calls under the initiative, covering eligibility prerequisites, topics and application procedures. The event is aimed at interested applicants from science and industry as well as multipliers. Venue:
DLR Project Management Agency, Heinrich-Konen-Str. 5, 53227 Bonn-Oberkassel
The agenda of the information event includes:
- background and structure of the measure
- participation requirements
- contents of the second work plan (Annual Work Plan 2019)
- application procedure at international level
- application procedure at national level
The preliminary agenda is available for download here. Please note that parts of the event will be held in German.
Unfortunately, travel expenses can not be reimbursed. Please note that the number of participants is limited. After successful registration, participation confirmations will be sent from 24 September 2018 onwards.
For all registration inquiries, please get in touch with:
Phone: +49 228 3821 1056
Regarding scope and content of the event, please contact:
Phone: +49 228 3821 2396
Phone: +49 228 3821 2396
General Information about PRIMA
A total of 19 countries in Europe and the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean and the European Commission participate in PRIMA, a measure under Art. 185 TFEU. Participating countries include eleven EU Member States (Germany, France, Greece, Italy, Croatia, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Cyprus) and eight Mediterranean partner countries (Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey).
The total budget for PRIMA amounts to just under € 500 million over the 10-year period, with the European Union contributing € 220 million (from Horizon 2020) and the 19 participating countries € 274 million in total. The German contribution to PRIMA amounts to € 20 million.
* We reserve the right to cancel the event, should the minimum number of participants not be reached 7 days before the event. In this case registered participants will be notified at least 7 days before the event. An event cancellation for any other reason will be announced as early as possible. Travel arrangements including hotel reservations / bookings are the sole responsibility of the participants. We do not provide any compensation in the event of cancellation.